We gladly accept resumes from qualified candidates for consideration. All applicants must be familiar with, and commit themselves to, our pedagogical approach, the subordination of teaching to learning*.
Applicants must have or be eligible for appropriate NY teaching certification. We look for demonstrated academic success, creativity in instructional planning, excellent communication skills, a willingness to explore an instructional approach that respects each student's potential, and a strong commitment to connecting with student learning.
Individuals should email a letter of interest and a resume to Nicole Tennant at email@example.com.
* To learn more about the subordination of teaching to learning, please visit our Mission & Philosophy page.
- Excellent starting salary and benefits
- Extensive onsite training and professional development
- Warm, collegiate working environment
- Well-established, internationally recognized pedagogy