Year 2 of Grant Underway!
Year 2 of our dissemination grant program is underway. Here are some recent highlights:
- iCountBetter now has a child-friendly navigation system, with a login that allows teachers and parents to track progress.
- Currently, 11 “rooms” are completed, of the 15 rooms that will eventually constitute the full program.
- By early December, all of the iPads were distributed to our partner school teachers, including new groups of 3rd grade teachers in each school.
- Initial Year 2 training sessions were conducted at both PS 111 and CS 112.
- Shetal Shah, our expert consultant on the use of technology in schools, attended the training sessions and is available to meet with our partner school teachers individually or in small groups. She also can visit classes in either school. If you work at our partner schools and want to meet with Shetal or ask her a question, email her at: email@example.com